Saturday 25 January 2014

Day 25 - January 25 - Toot


Meet Toot. He belongs to Caroline and is well-loved. He's an owl, and owls apparently say "Toot." We explain that they in fact hoot, and Caroline looks at us scornfully and states, "No, TOOT." So Toot he is, and Toot he shall remain. An owl named Toot. At least it's original :)

It's another nifty fifty photo today. I don't think I've had any other lens on my camera in a couple of weeks now. Part of it has to do with the fact that the weather is pretty lousy and I don't have time to go out for landscape photos, part of it has to do with the fact that, as per its name, it's a pretty nifty little lens. Might be interesting to use it for some landscape work and see what the results are. Watch this space; I'm sure I'll get the opportunity for a shoot sometime this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment